-
Catwing replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Thank you.
I haven’t read any mysteries recently (I haven’t read much of anything recently… I shall read more soon…)
I grew up on Nancy Drew and I really liked them. But I think I went back and realized they have a lot of telling. (I don’t think it bugged me cause I have an overactive imagination. π )
I like Holmes… But I haven’t…[Read more] -
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Yeah, that was me. π I’m glad you like it! (Have you checked out the short stories? They’re all good, but there are someΒ reaallyΒ good ones.) Unfortunately I have no idea how to access more emojis! I am limited to π π and π unless I’m using my tablet. You’ll have to ask someone more techy then myself.
What is your current WIP (work i…[Read more]
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Well, small steps are better then no steps at all! We’re all glad your here regardless if you are in a guild or not. π *Sprinkles happy confetties* Have you checked out the blog yet? There are lots of cool articles, short stories, poems, and even an art gallery!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Hello there. You remind me of me a little bit. *stalks site for months before joining* *not having profile picture up at first* *finally crazy people* *intermediate, but thinks she’s not that high of a score*
I’m Catwing the catwing. *throws feathers* Nice to meet you. π
I generally like writing sci-fi and fantasy. But also spy…[Read more] -
A Kitchen Sink replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
That’s cool. π I love writing speculative fiction, especially dystopian.
I’d love to explain. So my pfp is the logo of the band twenty one pilots, and the name ‘A Kitchen Sink’ is based off one of their songs (Kitchen Sink), in which singer/songwriter Tyler Joseph says:
“Nobody thinks what I think, nobody dreams when they blink;…[Read more]
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Hello! Welcome! Are you planning to join a guild?? π
-
A Kitchen Sink replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
Helloooo! I’m finally earlier in the welcoming committee, bahaha. π
Welcome, welcome. I’m pretty new here myself, but very nice to meet you. π
Just curious, what is your favorite genre of writing, or favorite style of writing?












