-
Jane Maree replied to the topic {Story Theory – Week 6} The Three Act Plot Structure in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 10 months ago
First of all: SORRY, I KIND OF DROPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. NaNo and other schedule things ate me and in my spare moments, I didn’t have the motivation to check on here, so I’m so sorry. 🙈
@skye Nice! What is the actual Characteristic moment scene, and how are you using that to show that he thinks he’s always right?
I love the basic outline you’ve got going there, great job!
@parker Welks! I hope it helps with your writing! 😄
@fctait ooh yep, writing a series (even just a duology) is hard. Often you can get away with using the 3-act structure, but instead of a resolution, throw in some more twists in the climax and final chapters, tying up the main threads of the first book, but leaving some big questions unanswered for the second.
@mairin-atha Haha, I feel. I definitely feel. 😅












