fb

Activity

  • Gabrielle Pollack replied to the topic To Resurrect or Not to Resurrect in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago

    @nuetrobolt I don’t either. XD It is usually the easy way out. Hmm, unless I made the resurrection worse than staying dead…

    @elizabeth You hit the nail on the head. XD A consequence is something I’m missing. And I sort of omitted a large part of the story world when I wrote up that post so it wouldn’t be so long. XD Ace’s immortality is limited given its origin and history, but he doesn’t know that. How it’s limited and why the resurrection would be a one-time thing, I have no idea.  XD Thank you for your questions! They remind me where I need to flesh out my story world.

    @daeus-lamb *munches on pickle* Will certainly do that.

    Ooo, that’s a good one. I’ve been struggling to come up with themes for the remaining books in the trilogy, so it may work out perfectly for the second story if it’s not incorporated in the first.

    @morreafirebird I’m looking forward to writing him. XD

    Ah, weirdly enough that idea really fits a side character and her place in the story perfectly. Ace would basically be handing off his Want to her, since, given her circumstance in the story, giving her immortality would doom her to a lot of pain and trouble. 🙁 Ace would have to deal with the consequences of his choice in the first story and the second when she shows up again wanting to get rid of the immortality. It opens up quite a few cool possibilities, though. 😀 Thank you! You guys are getting my mind whirling. 🙂

    @kate That was indeed very helpful. 😀 Thank you. 🙂 That gives me many thoughts as well.

     

     

    Thanks, you guys! I think with all these awesome ideas I’ll be able to figure out something that either doesn’t involve a resurrection or involves a resurrection that’s not lame. Thank you so much! 😀 You guys are my heroes. *hands out pickles to everyone*

Pin It on Pinterest