fb

Activity

  • Eitan replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 4 months ago

    @arindown

    Do you get snow during the winter where you live?

    Once in 7 years. But we get dust storms (have you ever seen a yellow <b>weather</b>?), and in the summer the temperature might rise up to 104f. In fact, from kindergarten, children are taught how to be ”smart in the sun”  – drink a lot, seek for shade, wear hat, smear sunscreen, etc. Personally, twice I’ve been dumb in the sun and got heat strokes (one time, it was combined with dehydration)…

    He had all the flawed characters, and all the foreshadowing, and everything. I like to call Him the Master Artist (because, after all, writing is an art).

    Well, we all got this passion to write from somewhere 🙂 I totally agree.

    I know it’s hard to choose…but what’s one of your favourite verses?

    Proverbs 3:5:

    ”Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.”

    I love this verse because it’s so simple, but so true. And since I come from a secular background, the verse seem to me much more… bold.

Pin It on Pinterest