fb

Activity

  • Eden Anderson replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago

    @edmund-lloyd-fletcher I’m glad you were able to pick an idea! At least you have somewhere to start now. 🙂

    @emgc YOU. WILL. SURVIVE. Somehow, someway. *sends you chocolate, and tea, and hedge-hugs and everything that could possibly help you feel better*  🙃😊

    Would you want to word war now? I’d be up for one…

    @anne_the_noob14 *sighs* Poor guy.

    Hey. Um. I don’t know how to tell you this gently, but… KILL THEM. KILL YOUR DARLINGS. THEY WILL HATE YOU. BUT IT’S ALL FOR THE PLOT. ALL FOR THE READERS. YOUR READERS WILL ALSO HATE YOU. BUT THEY WILL ALSO LOVE YOU. BECAUSE THEY WILL UNDERSTAND. KILL YOUR DARLINGS.

    *stares at you in stunned silence* *desperately wants to cry*

    *forces back the tears while you wrap me up in a taco blanket*

    Umm…thanks. *morosely sips tea*

Pin It on Pinterest