fb

Activity

  • April J. Rhys replied to the topic Greetings! *bows* in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 5 months ago

    @anne_the_noob14
    Hi again! 😀
    Oooh. Editing is fun. What is your novel about? 🙂
    I have never heart of SFA Purple. XD I’m guessing its your school’s color purple? O.O I love green too. *snuggles in green stuff*

    @chalice
    :] I know, I love that intro. Such good music. OYAN was the best. I also know Kingdom Pen (though not as well)!
    I’ve heard of that book, but I’ve never read it. 🙂 I’m guessing someone gets to live in a tree in it?
    O.O I’m sorry outlining has been rough. That can be one of the most frustrating steps I think. X[ Do you need someone to look at it or bounce ideas off of?
    My favorite genre to read would be furry (so long as it’s clean and that’s super rare, so I never get to actually read it. -_-). Fantasy is my heart genre, but I’ll read just about any genre other than horror. 😀 What about you?
    My favorite writers are Lloyd Alexander, Elizabeth Goudge, C.S. Lewis, Tolkien, Trenton Lee Stewart, Charles Dickens, etc. 🙂
    Random question…but are you in two guilds?

Pin It on Pinterest