-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Hey!! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 4 months ago
π Texas is really awesome. If you ever have a chance, I’d recommend visiting Nacogdoches. One of my favorite places ever.
*grins while rolling eyes* Yep. Hey Marek, Katja has a good point. You have plenty. And they’re all beautiful. Find some other hobbies.
Ooo… Good question… Let me come back to that in a sec π
Thank you! I don’t write a lot of poetry. My main thing is story writing as well. But sometimes I’ll just be in these really poetic moods or I’ll have something I want to write as free-verse, and I’ll write some poetry. I couldn’t find any of my prose writing that I could tag you on, so I may make a thread somewhere with some snippets at some point just for everybody to read.
(Random thought: I love you forum signature!)
K, back to your question about my favorite OC… So I have this main WIP, the title of which is still very muchly a work in progress in and of itself, and I have about twelve characters who have a specific part to play in the plot, as well as some random side characters and background people. So anyways, I’m gonna list those with a really brief description and then explain why my favorite is my favorite π Apologies ahead of time for the probably unwanted info overload π
Dana: She’s short, with really long hair. She’s a healer and she loves all things having to do with herbs.
Dharin: Tall, with a laugh that I described as “soft and clear, like church bells on a spring wedding day.” He’s the captain of the three Riders (basically just people who go arrest the people they’re told to arrest[and that name is still a WIP]), and is fond of ale and women.
Dragon: Dharin’s horse. She’s all black, except for a white splotch on her side that looks a bit like a dragon, and a white splotch on her nose. Is fond of apples.
Greyl: Half tree, is around 200 years old. Very studious, and is actually very sensitive deep down.
Gwendolyn: Main character, works as a midwife. Beats herself up if she makes a mistake, and needs to just let things go.
Kylian: He’s the oldest of the Riders by just a few years, and is often the most mature of the lot. Doesn’t show much emotion of any kind, but has a soft side if one can find it.
Marek: The third Rider. Is rebellious and a trouble-maker, and probably would kill someone just for the fun of it if the person is “wanted dead or alive.”
Stilton: My sweet lil’ bard :3 He lost his wife and unborn child five years before my story takes place, and is coping with the loss reasonably well. Tending to his late wife’s roses calms him. It’s hinted at that he and Gwen like each other.
Werrley: An owl about twice the size of a human fist. Is the other mainΒ main character. Is a very sweet boi and loves Gwen’s scones.
Wiggins: And now we come to my favorite of my babies π Wiggins is a farmer, in his mid-sixties, who has shown up only once in the story so far. He’s probably widowed, with no children. He wears a straw hat jammed onto his head, and likes chewing pieces of straw. His best friend in the world is his milk cow. He’s my favorite just because he’s such a sweet little bean who would literally give you the clothes off his back and the last penny in his money-jar if you needed them. I have his character fleshed out more than I do Gwendolyn’s, just cause like I said, he just strikes me as such a sweet person and I love him π @the-inkspiller drew a picture of him for me and I still can’t get over it :)) (I’ll see if I can tag you so you can see it)












