-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@the-inkspiller OH… MY… GOSH… AAAAAAAAA OHMYGOSHHHHHH HE’S PERFECT THANK YOU!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 I’m serious I actually just said “Oh my worrrrddddd” out loud ohmygosh thankyouthankyouthankyou LOOK AT HIS LIL’ SMILE AAAAAAAAAAAA 😀 😀 😀 Oh my goodness XD Thank you SO much!! He’s adorableeeeee!!!!
Ok so let me see if I can calm down for a sec XD It’s totally fine that you didn’t do it in color! I actually really like the b&w look! Clothes are perfect, expression is perfect, pose is perfect, hair/beard is perfect… 😀 😀 If I had to pick something that’s even a little bit “off”, I’d say the hat could look a bit more battered, and the face/nose could be longer, but I’m serious, this is amazing!! 😀 Best. Surprise. Ever. 😀












