fb

Activity

  • @the-inkspiller

    *reads all that twice, grinning* Marvelous! Thank you!!

    And hm… *reads your answer to the fourth from the top* Dadgummit! Gotta rewrite a scene… XD

     

    *realizes I knew next to nothing about the amount of pain that one would be in under those circumstances* Heh. *goes off to rethink two to four chapters of my book*

     

    Ok so here’s another question… Would you mind reading over a few of my chapters and seeing if what I’ve written is even close to being realistic, and giving me a bit of feedback on how I could make it more so? If not, that’s totally fine! But I just realized it’d be easier than trying to describe exactly what’s going on. (I think the max number of chapters would be like three or four. My average chapter length is 2000 words. Ish. Somewhere around that.)

    @urwen-starial Not at all! XD …Well, authors are their own type of weird, so maybe it’d be weird to other people, but among us authors…? Nah.

Pin It on Pinterest