fb

Hello Everyone!!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Everyone!!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Filewriter
    @filewriter

@caleb-e-king, hello!!! And welcome! Sorry I was a little late to greet you. When I read your introduction post, you reminded me of my brother, and when I read the first three titles of your favorite books, I thought, “I have got to meat this guy.” So hello! I also love the Ilyon Chronicles (that I am reading now), the Chronicles of Narnia (that I’ve read more than once), and LoTR (which I haven’t yet finished). I how ever do not like Star Wars. So… That’s all. 🙂

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

Hey, @filewriter ! Thank you.

Yes, the Ilyon Chronicles is amazing! 😀

What do you not like about Star Wars? I mean, there’s also a lot where I just want to facepalm at, (especially the new ones and the prequels) but the story of Anakin and stuff is really powerful and cool! 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Caleb E. King.

Young Writer. Crazy Reader. Happy Cartoonist. Author of www.calebeking.com
    Proud Meerkat!

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@caleb-e-king XD

You have to watch Rebels!

TLJ. *facepalm* I found a plot hole and the floating Leia… Yeah… XD

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Allison Grace.

"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@caleb-e-king. I guess I just don’t get what is so awesome about them. I am fine that a lot of people like them, I just don’t know why they do. I guess I don’t see much of a good plot. To be honest, I haven’t seen very much Star Wars recently, but the whole “force” and “dark side” doesn’t really seem interesting to me. Not like I am against them, but… yeah. Maybe if I saw more of it, but I don’t really want to see more.

Sorry all SW fans. 😀

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

@allison-grace Yeah….. XD floating Leah….

And maybe I will watch rebels some day. :p

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Caleb E. King.

Proud Meerkat!

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

@filewriter Yeah, I understand. That’s totally fine if you don’t really like them. I just think the rise, fall, and back again story of Anakin is pretty cool, even though George Lucas ruined the prequel movies. But it’s fine that you don’t like them! 😀

Proud Meerkat!

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@caleb-e-king, whew… I was afraid of being bombarded with enthusiastic Star Wars fans, because I said that. Just Kidding! I am a LoTR fan though. 😉 Ooh, Um, Rise? Fall? George who? I honestly have no idea of what you are talking about. Well, I guess I do know a little, because I remember a little about Anakin from the one time I saw whichever one I am remembering. I guess, it could be kinda cool, but yeah… Anyways, Random question here, but do you ever write from a villan’s POV? I know, random, but we were talking about Anakin. I really hope I am not confusing him for someone else, but then again… I wouldn’t know.

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

@filewriter Lol! Go LotR!!

Um…okay. If you don’t know about the rise and fall, who George Lucas is and all that, perhaps you shouldn’t be so quick to say you don’t like it. 😉 have you only watched one of the movies? If it was one of the prequel movies, then I can understand why you wouldn’t like it at first LOL.

Um, yes I have. Not very often though.

Proud Meerkat!

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@caleb-e-king, no I did not just watch one of them. 🙂 Don’t worry. I have seen the three originals (more than once ) and the three preludes. It just has been a while, so I don’t really remember very much. So… That’s why I only partly know what you mean by the “rise and fall.” Just wondering, have you signed up for a guild yet?

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

@filewriter oooooh! Okay. LOL

Um…no I haven’t. Are they open now?

Proud Meerkat!

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@caleb-e-king, LOL. Well, you have to fill out this form in order to be accepted. I was just accepted into my own guild yesterday. I am not sure when you will get in yours, but I think the sooner you fill out the form the sooner you can get “in”. Ugh, I feel like I am talking about something I don’t even understand. All I know is that you should check out the sign up for guilds topic. Wait just one minute.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest