fb

Activity

  • Wordsmith replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago

    @theinconceivable1

    There are more… @brandon-miller @andrew @quinn-ofallon @nuetrobolt and a few others. XD but yes, we are the minority. “We few… we happy few… we band of brothers!” (double points for those of you get that quote 😉 )

    Thanks! I fall between intermediate and advanced. I took the test when I joined SE and got intermediate. I took it again today and got advanced.

    Do you have a blog, or anything of the sort? If not I’d recommend you start one. I’ve found it extremely helpful. Last January I started mine and made a commitment to write a new short story every month, and succeeded (one turned out to be a short poem). It was only last month that I had to take a break from that.

Pin It on Pinterest