fb

Activity

  • W.O.Holmes replied to the topic Would Your Character Rather. . . in the forum Characters 7 years, 1 month ago

    @dakota Hahahahahahahahahahah…haha.ha…..ahahaha…ha. That’s pretty goof, I mean good.

    Would you rather have skin that changes (bright) colours with your emotions or always have music playing around you (without an outside source and other people can hear it) that relates to your thoughts?

    Athlanntier: The colours. Definitely the colours. It would be interesting to have a train of thought follow you everywhere you go.

    Iflanndier: On the contrary, brother. Thoughts are a wonderous thing and you or anyone would look the imbecile with an unnatural skin tone. Me with blue…*shudder*

    Athlanntier: I see not your point. Where music lies, death abides. Remember when we travelled to Earth and heard of the terrible calamity where a man enticed beautiful children with music? That would be altogether uninviteful.

    Iflanndier: You forget that that Pied Piper was a clever fellow who took a city’s children from them. It was the adult’s turn to work.

    Athlanntier: I rid myself of this futile talk.

    Haflin Glor: I would prefer music, for music soothes the soul and clears the mind of troubling thoughts. Though colour wouldn’t be terrible considering that I am particularly colourful, myself.

    Master Shiftha took his leave.

    Elleon of Arothrwen: I would choose music for the sound is as a melody to be spun and to be swung within.

Pin It on Pinterest