-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Creation corner in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter That looks great! Is that colored pencil? I really should do something in colored pencil. I like how her hair turned out!
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Creation corner in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Thanks! It just takes practice.. π I’ve never heard of that book series, but I’ll look into it! What do you like about it?
That looks pretty good! Way to go for doing a full body, AND both hands! I really like her shoes for some reason..
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Creation corner in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Hello! You may! Though on two conditions… 1. Can I see what you’re sketching? 2.the picture quality will be terrible.. My camera doesn’t take good pictures without sunlight. xD
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Creation corner in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Hello! π How are you today?
-
NCStokes replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
@the-fledgling-artist Of course!
@theclumsy_lamplighter They are difficult. I was clinging on to my reference material for dear life. π
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Thank you! π I sketched it with a Prismacolor Col-Erase pencil (in purple, if you’re curious.) and then I inked it with a BIC ballpoint pen. π
-
NCStokes replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
@the-fledgling-artist Hello! I don’t know how long I’ve been interested in art, but taking it seriously is a new thing. I’m excited to work on improving it!
@theclumsy_lamplighter Cool profile pic. I seriously need to see that movie. Lol, glad I’m not the only one who was caught off guard. Hm, I like ink, but lately I’ve been dabbling in digital…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter My art can be all over the place. But I love drawing people and I’m getting back into animals. I used to only draw animals when I was a kid and then I switched my focus to learning the human face and am now finally getting back into that. If you creep through old threads on here you’ll stumble across my stuff.
-
Ara replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
@ncstokes Welcome! π What planetΒ areΒ you from, then? I’m native π
@rebecca-w I’m looking forward to using gouache because of that! For more opacity and contrast, etc. IΒ reallyΒ need to get around to playing around with it soon.
@theclumsy_lamplighter 16 at the moment. I like drawing people for that same reason! The only thing is, I think I’ve got…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter @ncstokes
Here’s a warm welcome to the both of you! Sorry, I wasn’t here right away to welcome you all in, but I’m glad you found yourself here. But good news! I’m all moved into my new apartment and a new semester has started.
So what kind of art do you both like to make?
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Creation corner in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Ooh! I see. π I like her design too! π
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Creation corner in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter That’s so cool! π π I’ll bet he’ll love it! (Haha, I’m guessing from you profile picture that you really enjoyed the Spiderverse movie.)
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Design help? in the forum Art Critique 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Thank you! He’s supposed to be 18, though he does look a little younger here. I think it’s because I made his face a little rounder here then I normally do. π
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Creation corner in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Aww your giving your brother a drawing for his birthday?? THAT’S SO SWEET!!
-
Rebecca W replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Welcome!
There is something vaguely amusing about a cat named mouse. π
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Yes I’m older. π Hahaha, I think I know exactly what you mean.
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Having sisters is great! π Do you have any brothers? Haha.. Guess who’s older. *smirk*
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic MY FIRST ARCHES PAD!!! in the forum Accountability and Achievements 7 years, 9 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter You’re most welcome! You’re doing great!
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Yeah! Also, I feel like over time it helps you to have more confidant lines. π
Starrynight is my sister in Christ, but she’s also my actual sister. xD hah. (As a matter of fact, we share a bedroom together. π ) -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Welcome, welcome! I’m glad you found your way here! I’m so happy to see more great members join Camp Artifex
- Load More












