fb

Activity

  • Tal replied to the topic Would Your Character Rather. . . in the forum Characters 6 years, 4 months ago

    Would your character rather, go into the past and meet his/her ancestors or go into the future and meet his/her great-great-grandchildren?

    Luke: Hmm…probably the past. I love history.

    Bollick: The past, of course! I would be able to view the exploits of such legends as Kap Tapson III! Maybe I could even learn a thing or two about adventure from my great-uncle.

    Tal (yes, this character is named after my alias): I should likely say the future. I have lived through many hard times, and I do not hope to see them again. I would like see our world as it will be under the new leadership of princes Josiah and Luke.

    Yeah…I don’t have many characters right now. These are really my only developed characters. 😋

    New Question: Would your character rather be on the run from enemies for the rest of their lives, or be locked up in one room (with anything they want inside) for the rest of their lives?

Pin It on Pinterest