-
Steward of the Pen replied to the topic Writing a reluctant "chosen one" without being obvious in the forum Characters 8 years, 1 month ago
Thanks guys! Glad you like it! 🙂 Although, I must say @fawxofthecomics was really the one who came up with the idea. I’m just the one who commented offhandedly that I liked thunderstorms and, quite accidentally, got the whole thing started.
@evelyn I will! By the way, Fawx likes logic too 😉
@sarah-narnathron @hope-ann Thanks guys! And yeah *smacks forehead* of course they’d expect it anyway!
@mnvalentine Ah, good suggestion! So basically, we’d create a foil character to challenge the MC. And I like the idea of the dread factor, thanks! Some of the Thunderstruck are evil (though by nature they shouldn’t be).
Fawx, hmm…the frequency would depend on the age of the world (assuming the Thunderstrikes had been happening since the world began) and how many Thunderstruck we want there to be. Or we could decide the frequency and then determine the age. Either way, we seriously need to do some worldbuilding. Did you make your profile picture, by the way? It’s cute!












