-
Selah replied to the topic Myers Briggs Debate!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
*facepalms* Thanks for tagging me again, my family and I are working through a ton of health-related stuff right now and I’ve (obviously) been offline for several days. 🙂
I see what you mean, and I agree with you there. Still I consider the whole northern/Union side of things to be in the right during the war, though. I mean, I totally agree with what they were fighting for, even if higher-ups did not do a competent job of cleaning up afterwards. I think a lot of things would have been far different if Lincoln had not been assassinated when he was! Hmm! That is an interesting thought. Why would they do that instead of remaining united?
Sure. I have not done a lot in that arena, either, mostly first-hand accounts and history from the front lines. I find it really interesting, though!












