fb

Activity

  • Selah replied to the topic Myers Briggs Debate!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago

    @his-bard

    Lol, it probably didn’t seem like tagging me helped in replying sooner! I have been offline for a few days…sorry it has taken me so long to reply. 🙂

    Yes, I know what you mean. It’s called thinking for yourself instead of brainwashing, which I believe is what happens every day at schools, colleges, etc… across the nation. Besides which, foundational principles are being thrown to the wind and relativism is taking over.

    Really? That is a unique view! How would that have worked out, or why do you consider them both to be in the wrong, if I may ask?

    Good! It’s encouraging to find someone who enjoys talking about this stuff…and you seem to know history, as well.   I love your profile pic. Have you studied much on the US Military, AF, Special Ops, etc? That is one giant love and hobby of mine for sure. Especially in relation to airborne commands, it is super intriguing!  Did you read this? ‘Cause I’m still curious. 😀

     

Pin It on Pinterest