-
Buddy J. replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Rillumen… It may be Tuesday, but you’re not off the hook! We still have a war to fight, and we need to fight it hard. Not including today, we only have three days left, and whether we likes it or not the war is gonna end. *turns and looks each one of you in the eye*
We just passed the 200000 word marker… but let’s look at a few statistics.…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
And to all Rillumen! We have six days left to push out an unseen word-count! If each one of us gets five hundred words out, every day of the week… that’s gonna be 60000 words by the end of the week. Think of that… that’s the equivalent of a short novel. If we can do that in a week…
And on top of that… five hundred words can take as few as…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
So I’m interested to hear how everything is going with you peeps! I didn’t get as many words as I had planned, but I’m happy with what I got.
So today… I wrote a grand total of: 1740 words!
Rachel… how ’bout you? And what about anyone else who accepted my challenge? Did you guys get to push any extra words…[Read more]
-
Rachel Rogers replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
So um…I actually misplaced some of my word count. Probably a few hundred words. I don’t know. I don’t like this month-long word war thing…too many numbers to keep track of. xP BUT…I do have 812 words to add from yesterday. So I’ll do that before I forget those words too. *cough* I’m a mess y’all. *hides face in hands*
@wordsmith Aw, rats!…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
So… the mini word-war that I started ended. Here’s my count: 3035… all earned between 11:15 this morning to 9:30 this evening (central time)
What about…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Okay Rillumen… today is a day that I’d like to fill with writing… and I’d love for you to join me. Thus I propose a word war. One that ends today at 9:30 p.m. Central, starting at 11:15 a.m. Central (Today November 23rd). I’m doing a few smaller word-wars hopefully.
Let’s do this! Whether you answer or not, the war starts at 11:15 p.m.…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@brie-donning… Cool… and cool! I’ll hopefully be writing today.
@quinn-ofallon… Yay!
@missfaeriekaiti… Hahaha! Okay. That works.
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Oh! Here’s what to do…
Get a fast four beat stuck in your head… maybe a beat every half to quarter second… and within that beat you’re gonna take three steps. A little step to the left, a little step to the right, and then a rock-back on the left foot. Left-right-rock-back. Each of the first steps takes up one beat, and then…[Read more]
-
Cassidy replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Also, congratulations on finishing your novella! That’s so awesome! 😀
-
Cassidy replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
What a gorgeous horse! What’s his name? Haha, I’m sure your mother’s horse is wonderful as well! 🙂 4-H sounds like so much fun! I used to be in a 4-H club but we didn’t really do much.
I ride western as well! I used it really be into barrel racing and pole bending, but it’s been a while. My trainer has been getting me into…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!! That’s so exciting! Congratulations! *Offers hand to swing-dance to celebrate*
I got no less than 800 words today… 836 (and all in 20 minutes)! This puts me at 6479 all war… so may the rest of words flow.
What are you gonna start working on next?
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Cool! I too am trying to finish my novel… though I’m not sure how much longer ’til it’s done.
And that horse is beautiful! Is it a boy or girl?
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Okay peeps! I finally picked up an extra two hundred words from my recent typical 550ish, putting me at 742 words tonight. This totals me out for the month at: 5643 words!
Okay… looking at the spreadsheet, I’m gaining on Quinn (‘m lady) and Miss Brie Donning. Would either of you care to put an end to that? I’m certainly ready to pick up the…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
You own horse!? That’s sooooooo cool! May we see a picture of your horse?
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Alrighty… goodnight ya’ll. I got 615 words tonight leaving me at 4901. Have a great writing time……[Read more]
-
Cassidy replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Nice to meet you! Another horse friend, awesome! I do ride, and own two horses! What about you?
Haha thanks! NaNoWriMo’s been going really well for me!
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
*steps up onto podium…*
Okay Rillumen… we are falling behind… and honestly it may not be your fault, it’s probably not… but I wonder what we can do to pick stuff back up. What’s a war without pain a toil. This isn’t supposed to be easy. But we can do it. Even in sharpening each other as iron, something is shaved away. It’s not a pleasant…[Read more]
-
Rachel Rogers replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Wow! Guys! We have almost 48k words for this month’s word war!
We need to be sure to stay on top of this and not procrastinate and think we have the whole month to get around to it! *is so very guilty of this herself*
If we could write (on average) 500 words per day, per person, from now until the end of the month, that would be 190k more words.…[Read more]
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Home For A Year Chapters 1 & 2 in the forum Critiques 7 years, 11 months ago
- Load More












