fb

Activity

  • Lin replied to the topic COLLABORATION in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 5 months ago

    @the-fledgling-artist I like that idea! But I agree with the other ones, it would be too big for a comic like that. I think your animal idea is great though! If you have any other ideas, please let us know!

    @the-fledgling-artist @slisby

    I’m fine with historical, fantasy, steampunk or sci-fi or even a story set in the here and now. However if we’re doing fantasy, I’d rather not write or draw something that involves magic. I’m fine with a setting in a fantasy world though! And an animal sidekick for a protagonist would be fun!

    We could also play around with the setting! If we were to do some kind of kingdom fantasy stuff we could set it in a jungle instead of a forest, or think of unusual designs for the houses. I’m fine with good old fashioned European settings too 🙂

Pin It on Pinterest