fb

Activity

  • Kari Karast replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago

    WHOA. -gets on thread to see what I missed- -gets buried under avalanche of new posts-

    Some time later… -claws way to top and out of pile of posts- -reads through them all- Okay…

    @the-inkspiller

    Ah. I don’t think I’m ever gonna trust any crows again now…

    And yes you can.

    @ericawordsmith

    Whoa. Nice graphics for the quote thingy!

    Also. I vote for the burning of all high heels!

    AND. I love your new profile pic!!

    @wordsmith

    Hmmm. I don’t think I’m going to watch that video. At least not right now. I think I already get the gist of it from what you and Erica have been discussing. That and I’ve never had any guys stare at me creepily. Not that I’ve noticed anyway. (The advantages of being 14. I think.)

    ________________

    Anyway. On a completely random note. Would anyone on here be surprised if I had a picture of me looking like a deranged ninja? (Tis just a face shot I mean head shot since you can’t see my face for the hat…)

Pin It on Pinterest