-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
( @andrew
Yay! And I shall prepare… oh I shall… *grins wickedly*
Karim is not looking for the rubies. He does not know there are rubies yet. He wants to help the slaves. Someone should probably tell him about the rubies, then he will want to help the slaves and get the rubies.
Also. Would it be a bad thing if I brought in a second character? I was just gonna do Karim, but then I realized Kieron needed some working on. But it was too late by then. And I still want to keep Karim in. So… would you mind if I brought Kieron in too? *winces* *hopes this isn’t a bad idea since there’s already about a bazillion characters in this* )
( @nuetrobolt Perhaps we should have Karim and Gradgrind meet? [“Throne Warden of Emberia” Nice!] Also. Your characters have some family issues. Not that that’s a bad thing. You should see some of my characters family issues.)
______________
Karim realized about ten seconds after the trumpet sounded that it was an alarm. The soldiers were pouring in. Then he saw the wolf run off and decided to follow him. He took off after the wolf, dodging the soldiers as he went, and hoping maybe he’d get some answers as to where he was. After all, something told him this place wasn’t on any of the maps Kari had made. And even if he didn’t get answers, he would at least have something to do.












