fb

Hope McClellan

  • W.O.Norfleet replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years ago

    @hope-mcclellan

    Hey, well that’s great! I’m pretty good. I slept hard last night. Like a rut in the road.

    I was inspired by Tolkien’s languages and found them interesting enough to write my own. I like doing it, ya might say. Kinda like a hobby on a hobby. Language on writing. It also really adds depth to my stories.

    I have a galaxy-like thing,…[Read more]

  • W.O.Norfleet replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years ago

    Hey, @hope-mcclellan!

    Welcome to the Forum and SE and all that other stuff that people say when they are saying hello to somebody for the first time!

    I’m a freshman in high school and a Christian, and I love to write fantasy, build fictional worlds, construct languages, write maps, and all that other stuff that goes along with writing fantasy.…[Read more]

Pin It on Pinterest