fb

Activity

  • Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago

    @andrew

    Lol! Tell him he’s right and send him my greetings. He is very cutest (and most curious) griffin I have ever seen or meet in my entire (short) life!

    But then, I’ve never seen one, (but you don’t have to tell him that.)

    “Now Delago (in his curious ways) wants to know if you have a mythical creature he hopes to be friends with too.” 

    I wasn’t going to mention it, but in fact I do have a little pet. He’s pretty shy, and didn’t want to blare his existence to the whole world, but he’s willing, now that he knows that he might get to visit the Sea of Lava now. Well, he’s a raggant.

    His name is Rufus. He’s gray, small, and still fuzzy. (He’s pretty young… less than a year old.) He has a long snort and adorable huge floppy ears. (He can even fly, but doesn’t like any to see, because he thinks he looks ridiculous when he does it.) He’ll sit in my lap when I curl up to read and let’s me pet him. He’s pretty clumsy (which makes him all the more adorable).

    @andrew @nuetrobolt

    Again, he is very shy, but really wants to see the Sea of Lava, as long as he doesn’t have to fly there, and Delego and Vip don’t pester him with too many questions.

     

Pin It on Pinterest