-
Eitan replied to the topic Hello from Israel! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 4 months ago
Hello again! 😀
How did you become a Christain? Who told you about Jesus?I shared my testimony in the first page of the thread 🙂
Is your family okay with you being a disciple?My parents are sure I’m brainwashed, but generally, as long as ultra-orthodox people don’t throw at us stones, they believe in the freedom of religion.
Or is that why you’re waiting until you’re eighteen to join a particular gathering of believers?In Israel, it’s illegal to convert someone’s religion before the age of 18. No church can legally accept me.
You are part of a church now. We are brothers and sisters in Christ! And I love you as a brother. I don’t know much about you, but I will be praying for you. That the Lord Jesus Christ will grant you mercy and strength. That His face will shine upon your heart, mind and soul, and give you peace. You are loved! You are chosen by the King of kings, the great I Am, our Healer, and our Redeemer. He loves you!Wow. I can’t thank you enough for your love and prayers, sister. Thank you so much and I promise to pray for you too!
My siblings’ names are Tamir and Karin.
Why is Lady dumb?… Where to start? Before we started to hide the tomatoes, she used to eat them all. Actually, she eats everything, except of fresh meat. She also have a phobia from going with me to a walk – every time I try to go with her, she returns home after 2 minutes. She hunted a pigeon once, and didn’t even thought about the option of eating it – I don’t think she knows she can eat birds. Instead, she played with it the whole night, and in the morning I had to redeem it from it’s pain with a shovel.
My family don’t really have a favorite thing to do… Yes, that’s not very good. Sometimes I’m the only one in the table who isn’t in his phone.
We do celebrate the Jewish feasts, but not anything more. My parents believe in a God (and I deliberately said just a God), but they also believe that the God of the Bible is cruel, that LGBT and abortions are totally okay, and that mankind evolved from apes. Oh, and of course this God doesn’t care about justice, idolatry and the first and only commandment of Jesus (”You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart…”).
Hmm, I want 3-4 kids I think, but it’s really up to God, not to me.
I’m an INFJ. In two of my books the main characters have your personality type, so I like it. My mom’s best friend has the same…Just some random facts…Cool!












