fb

Activity

  • Daeus Lamb replied to the topic Cranky Old Man Syndrome in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago

    @the-inkspiller

    Hey, I really appreciate your post. I do think there are a lot of people who feel like you.

    I’m pretty happy and lighthearted at the moment, but I actually just came out of a long bout of depression. It was really weird. Like, I was sinking lower and lower and feeling desperate then one day I woke up and I was totally fine…

    Anyway, if you have cynical days, that’s not necessarily bad. Yes, do hold on to God’s promises and don’t quit hoping because he’s totally faithful, but there are appropriate times for struggling and questioning and feeling down. These times are often major turning points in our lives and make us into who we need to become.

    Wow, that just sounded really preachy…

    ……….

    Well, have a nice day. Or have a horrible day. Either one.

Pin It on Pinterest