fb

Activity

  • Coralie replied to the topic For NARNIA and for ASLAN! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago

    @the-golden-light Yeah, it just kinda seemed to lose it’s fun elements and when something isn’t fun anymore…*shrug* It didn’t really seem worth it to me anymore. Hmm…I do like 10 and 11 a lot. Rose was my favorite companion, and I really liked the whole Melody Pond deal. Amy wasn’t my favorite, but I liked Matt Smith a lot. I guess it’s kind of a toss up for me. I liked David Tennant cause he did a great job! And I liked the plots and companions he had, but Matt Smith definitely grew on me. If I had to just pick one…eep!…*dies inside a little* I’d probably go with David. I did like 9, but that was kind of my introduction to Doctor Who. Blink was my first episode, then I went and started with 9 and watched them all up to the Scottish grumpy guy. About halfway through his season with Clara, I dropped out.

    @nuetrobolt Ooh! Ima write that down!

Pin It on Pinterest