-
Claire replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Haha, making a non-murder mystery compelling could be a challenge. But I’m determined to give it a try. 😂 I still want to write a murder mystery in the future, but maybe center it more on the mystery itself than on the characters.
Yes, I agree wholeheartedly with your view of the Lord’s Supper. Especially today, people tend to treat it more lightly than they ought. It’s really a serious, grace-filled sacrament that encourages us in our Christian walk. And then I always think of all the Protestants who were martyred under the rule of Mary Tudor because they opposed the view of transubstantiation. Apparently they gave a lot of weight and significance to the Lord’s Supper that we have lost in our views today. Have you ever read Foxe’s Book of Martyrs? It’s intense, but also never fails to make me examine myself and how strongly I hold to my beliefs.












