-
Claire replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”>@the-inkspiller</p>
Yay, can’t wait to see how they turn out! Thanks for the encouragement about my fantasy. 🙂 It’s been my pet story for awhile now and I’ve been trying to get the courage to dive into it. Right now I’m practicing by writing the mystery.Woah, those descriptions are amazing. I think I’m really going to enjoy drawing the countess (in her civilian clothes if that’s good with you). As for the sorceress… I think I need some more specifics, just so I don’t get her wrong. Especially the ram’s horns part. Also what clothes does she wear? And what should I go for with the whole metallic hair thing?
Btw, I’m going to be doing both of these digitally so it’s going to be a lot of fun. 😁
Alrighty, so Jean Terrell is my MC in the mystery. She is a very matter of fact person and has a rough backstory that really influences her character. As a result of tragedy in her past (relating to her parents), she is a very guarded person. Tends to clam up when asked about her family, or anything personal. Rarely displays emotions, is afraid of being betrayed. Afraid of letting people near her. That being said, she does have a best friend that she confides in to a certain extent.
Appearance: 5’4″ and slim. Jean has an oval face, grey eyes, high cheekbones, and a bit of a sharp nose. She is fair skinned with dark brown hair that has a little wave to it. Keeps it cut to a short bob with bangs.
Dress: Wears a lot of knits, wool, blouses and skirts. Definitely not fancy or the flapper type. 😆 Depending on how you want to draw her, I have a reference photo for her outfit if you need it.












