fb

Activity

  • Claire replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago

    @the-inkspiller

    I know what you mean about over commitment… 😄 No rush!

    The twins:

    Emory is good natured, kind-hearted, and pliable. So much so that she’d rather take the easy path out, even if it somewhat compromises what she knows is right. She’s the protagonist in my story. Appearance: olive skin, green eyes, dark hair. I don’t have a set in stone idea of what her facial features are like, so I won’t attach a drawing of her (even though I’m tempted to). She and her twin are heirs to the throne of Faran, so they dress richly. I’m going for an ancient feel in my fantasy world, so I’m thinking Greek inspired outfits.

    Amara is a tricky one… She’s good at masking her true self. So much so that I haven’t quite figured her out myself. 😂 She’s rebellious, but not on the surface. People tend to love her for her vivacious, charismatic personality. She’s secretly involved in a paganistic cult, and is the “villian” in my story. When her mother (the queen) dies, Amara monopolizes the throne and convinces Emory to leave. Appearance: olive skin, grey eyes, dark hair. I imagine her as having high cheekbones and a Grecian nose. But that’s not set in stone either.

    If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

    In my 20s story, unfortunately trench coats have not made their appearance in my imagination. But I just might have to include them. 😉 Also, are you interested in drawing my 20s girl too? I couldn’t tell. If not, no problem.

    Ooh, your characters sound very interesting! And I love 15th century clothing. The countess automatically stood out to me. As did the sorceress. I would love to draw them both! 🙂

Pin It on Pinterest