fb

Activity

  • Catwing replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago

    @k-a-grey Thank you.
    I haven’t read any mysteries recently (I haven’t read much of anything recently… I shall read more soon…)
    I grew up on Nancy Drew and I really liked them. But I think I went back and realized they have a lot of telling. (I don’t think it bugged me cause I have an overactive imagination. 😛 )
    I like Holmes… But I haven’t read the books. Yep. I always mean to but never do. I have seen the old movies, BBC’s version, and some of Elementry (last one was some times not really that good though… 🙁 )
    I can’t think of any more mystery books right now.

    @the-fledgling-artist I don’t know what brand you have but… the button is usually on the lower left hand side, you may have to click one that takes you to extra symbols(not the normal letters, I don’t know what it’s called). Of course you have to be using the screen keyboard, not a bluetooth one.
    For computers, right click and click emoji. 😺
    You’re welcome.

Pin It on Pinterest