-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic Introducing a Paradox in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 5 months ago
@Kayla-Joy, I’ve heard that from the few introverts who have been kind enough to open up as a friend to a loud kid like me. And they are the coolest people.
But then again, when you get to know people, just about everybody is the coolest people. It’s amazing how many different perspectives there are. Everyone is just… amazing.But I digress.
MY FAVORITE PARTY GAME IS IMAGINE IFF. I kind of have a perfect record. For the first three games I played I didn’t lose a round. A ROUND. I guess I’m good at anticipating my friend’s reactions to things? I’ve since played with people I was less close with and didn’t do as well.
Still won, tho. Barely.
@Kate Hey there! I was wondering if you were going to kick over here from KP. Glad you made it!












