-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 5 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton What fandom? It wouldn’t happen to be Sherlock, would it? (With Cumberbatch?) Asking cause I saw the “fake plant” meme with Sherlock and Watson, but I’m not sure if that’s where it originated lol. (Also would like to make it known that I’ve not seen any of them with Benedict, but I’ve seen enough memes going around that I know at least a good bit about it lol. I should watch it before I spoil it for myself with the memes XD)
Dharin: *is vlogging* And now, we will visit some of my fellow characters for a short interview and some insight into their personal lives. There will be an exclusive talk with Livi, our very own author, at the end of this vlog, so be sure to stick around for that! Let’s visit Gwendolyn first. *walks into kitchen*
Dharin: So tell us, Gwendolyn, what’s for supper?
Gwen: *looks at him and rolls eyes* Another vlog? *sighs* Supper is omelets with biscuits and blackberry jam.
Dharin: Oooo very interesting. And tell us, what are your thoughts on eggs?
Gwen: *looks at him oddly* Eggs are fine. I like eggs.
Dharin: *looks into the camera excitedly* Gwendolyn likes eggs! Very interesting. And can you tell us what thoughts are going through your mind as you’re making this… this “omelet”?
Gwen: My thoughts? “Dharin is an idiot.”
Dharin: … let’s move on to Stilton.
*goes outside to garden*
Dharin: So! Stilton! What are you doing right now?
Stilton: Watering these flowers.
Dharin: Ah, very nice. Tell us, for what purpose do you wear this apron?
Stilton: *pulls seed packets, three hand shovels, a small bad of fertilizer, and a knife out of the pockets* *looks pointedly at the camera*
Dharin: Ah, I see! Very nice.
*watches Stilton continue to water the plants*
Dharin: Yes, so let’s go visit Greyl. *goes into the library*
Greyl: What’s the matter??
Dharin: So tell us, what are you do-
Greyl: I THOUGHT I SAID NO ONE WAS TO BOTHER ME WHILE I WAS STUDYING UNLESS THERE WAS AN EMERGENCY
Dharin, his hair askew: *quickly leaving library, closing door behind him* Yes well let’s see what Werrley is doing… *back to the kitchen*
Werrley: *is eating blackberries, juice and seeds stuck to his beak* *through a mouthful of berries:* Hewwo, Harin. uuts ee amera or?
Dharin: … nothing. Where’s Dana?
Gwen: At her house, presumably.
Dharin: Well, for purposes… Livi, can you bring her over here?
Me: Um. Why don’t I take you to her instead? That way your interview works right.
Dharin: *is now at Dana’s* So tell us, Dana, what are you-
Dana: *looks up from where she’s stitching closed a patient’s arm*
Dharin: … *turns green* I’ll just come back later
Dharin: *is at farmer Wiggins’s farm*
Dharin: *makes his way through the field, casting wary looks at the cows* So tell us, sir, what are you doing?
Wiggins: Whall, Ah wuz jist fixin’ this here fence post, ’cause tha cows wuz gittin’ out of et an eatin’ ahll mah cern Ah planted ov’r there. *waves hand at nearby corn crop*
Dharin: Oh, very nice. I’m sure the cows don’t like that much. *is now back at Gwen’s house* Well, it’s now time for the exclusive interview with Livi Ryddle, the author of this story. Livi, what can you tell us about your plans for this story?
Me: Well, I’m afraid I can’t tell you much, but, without naming anyone, here’s what I think is going to happen. Somebody dies, person A falls in love with person B, but person B is in love with person C, but person C isn’t ready for love yet, so that’s nice. Also, somebody gets badly hurt and has a body part amputated. But we do find the bad guys who did a Bad Thing, and they get put in jail or executed, whichever ends up making the most sense. And also there are a couple other people who are gonna have some pivotal role, but I’m not sure what it is yet.
Dharin: …
Dharin: Alrighty. Thank you for that, Livi! And that, everyone, wraps up today’s vlog. Thank you all for watching, and I’ll catch you next time. *finger guns* *video ends*












