fb

Activity

  • Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Chloe and Zoe in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 6 months ago

    @e-b-raulands @kari-karast @nuetrobolt @everyone-else

    Okay… so, if you guys don’t mind answering some of these questions, I’d be happy. 🙂 But you don’t have to answer every question if you’re not sure about what it is asking or you don’t know the answer

    Questions:

    1. Is there any specific scene, paragraph, etc. that you thought was wordy, confusing, or didn’t care for?

    2. Do the characters come across clearly; do they need development? Also, I’ve been keepin’ thinking about Chloe’s character because she is the MC. Does she seem ‘just okay’ or ‘good’ ?

    3. Do the characters seem to have too much in common; do you think I need more variety?

    4. Do any parts feel a little rushed?

    5. Do the characters behave realistically?

    6. Is the setting ‘just okay’ or ‘good’ ?

    7. I know the story is still going, but are there any suggestions about the plot you have?

    8. Are the emotions played well?

    9. And finally, what do you think of the overall theme? So far, anyway? I’ve planned it to be sort of on the lines like don’t let your hopes carry you away from reality. So, there’s that.

    Thanks for your time!

    -Andrew

Pin It on Pinterest