fb

Activity

  • Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago

    @kari-karast @nuetrobolt @people

    Delton stared at the map in his hand. “Malcom Ace. Hmm. What’s he up to?” He turned to Aleck, casting a sideways glance at Gradgrind. “Oh… that wolf again?”

     

    Lord Deathrock stepped forward. “Is your task complete, soldier?”

    The soldier cast a glance up at the stone wall where Deathrock stood. “No. I’m so, so, so sorry, Master, but you see, I, um-”

    “Fool!” Deathrock shouted, flinging in a spear through the air.

    The soldier collapsed in a pool of red blood. Another soldier stepped forward, taking the former one’s place, trembling. “A bizarre dragon has been reported. They say its made of cards.”

    “Cards?” Lord Deathrock scoffed. “Now you listen to me, I don’t care what this dragon is made of, but I expect it’s skull on my table tomorrow!”

    The soldier simple nodded. “Yes, Master.”

    “Now get out of my presence, before I paint the grass in your blood!” Lord Deathrock shouted. He spun on his heel, an evil smile spreading across his lips. “This is going to be fun.”

Pin It on Pinterest