-
Winter Rose replied to the topic Reintroduce Yourself in the forum Fantasy Writers 5 years, 9 months ago
Nice to meet you!! Or re-meet you, depending on the way you look at it…
I can relate the annoying little sister problem. I have two of them, in addition to a brother who is only slightly younger than me, but he doesn’t bug me (much). Do you and her play together much? Or is there a big age gap between you two?
Yay! A fellow homeschooler! Do you know of any others on here? I feel like I’ve met some, but I’m not sure off the top of my head.
How long have you been dancing? And just out of curiosity, do you have any Irish in your family tree?
Sorry for all the questions. I always have many of them. 🙂
Welcome to Story Embers, and happy holidays!












