-
winter_rose replied to the topic Is anyone interested in collaborating on a story? in the forum Fantasy Writers 5 years, 10 months ago
I’m still here as well.
We could start writing our opening chapters a little at a time, and we also may want to decide which minor players get out during which game… we also need to figure out a way to let us have the same things happen from different perspectives.
Or we could assign everyone a game to write, and then decide what happens during that game. I’m just thinking we’d do this so that all the events of the story coincide.
Or it could happen something like a roleplay, where we each write a little bit at a time from our characters’ perspectives, and then wait for the next person’s character to respond. Kind of like the Character Castle a few threads over.
I’d say maybe go ahead and write your characters getting chosen, if you’re comfortable with it, and then we can figure out exactly what happens at the first game.












