fb

Activity

  • William Norfleet replied to the topic Would Your Character Rather. . . in the forum Characters 7 years ago

    Would you rather die slowly of an incurable disease or be ripped apart by a savage beast?

    Haflin Glor: I…well, you see, there aren’t any chances of any of these things happening to me. It’s just mere fantasy.

    Athlanntier: The beast would seem, to me, the more reliable experience. For then I have something to fight against.

    Iflanndier: I concur.

    (Master Shiftha (as is his stand-in and totally inaccurate name) is detained for the moment.)

    Would you rather be a cowboy (or cowgirl) or an astronaut?

    Athlanntier: I, uhhh….what?

    Iflanndier: What is an astronaut?

    Haflin Glor: Don’t fall prey to this, my good sirs. You know nothing of it. It is not from Anadyre.

    Athlanntier: Ohhhh. That would make sense. 🙂

    Iflanndier: What?

    Would your character rather ride horse-back across a whole continent or sail over an entire ocean?

    Haflin Glor: I would rather ride over the land.

    Athlanntier: I would sail the seas! What an experience!

    Elleron: I would sail the seas until my mind would burst with the idea of it…not that this would befall be in any manner.

    Iflanndier: I would rather stay where I am. I have my duties as King of Ruor and have to room for adventure.

    Athlanntier: This was not a serious question, Lanndier.

    Me: Actually, yes. It was.

    Athlanntier: Would you mind giving me a large treasure hord in the story or are you just going to let me-

    Me: Quiet down. And no. I won’t. That would ruin everything…plus, what if you don’t make it?

    Athlanntier: (his face pales) I-I-I…you can’t do that!!

    Me: Why not?

    Athlanntier: I’m not talking to you anymore!!!

    Me: Fat chance of that! Hahahaha!!!

    Sister: Uhhh, Will? Here’s your chill pills.

    Me: Who, EXACTLY invited YOU here?

    Sister: Nobody, now take your pills.

    (she has been dismantled from the post)

    Etc, etc, etc…

Pin It on Pinterest