fb

Activity

  • W.O.Norfleet replied to the topic Would Your Character Rather. . . in the forum Characters 7 years ago

    Wow, there’s a lot on here. I’ll start with one.

    Would your character rather (knowing that they are a part of a story) have read their whole story before it happens, or ONLY know how things end and have to figure everything else out as the story progresses?

    Athlanntier: I find this reality as terrifying!

    Iflanndier: I wouldn’t think of this as a literal question…cleared or undestined?

    Haflin Glor: Eventually something will happen that was originally going to happen. If one knows they will die, they would wish to understand for what purposes. Then they will judge whether or not they would leave the natural world and travel unto the Nithlietei (someplace where people go and all that that is yet to be determined). If they would wish it to stay, this may change the outcome of every person’s life in the story. Have I answered the question?

    Orodwyn: Of unfortunate matters, Haflin, you’ve only made this worse for those of the mind lesser than ours.

    Elleon: Orodwyn, midnight rain, please do not worry yourself over such feeble accomplishments.

    Me: You guys seriously have no idea what we’re talking about. I’m looking back (it won’t show) on all of your little answers and all I see is red marks.

    Elleon: But red, Norathle, is the epitome of beauty.

    Me: And you would prefer blue, brown, and silver…

    Orodwyn: Hush, children! All of you above are of the lesser mind.

    Me: Dude, you’re creepin’ me out.

    Orodwyn: Now you have red…

Pin It on Pinterest