fb

Activity

  • W.O.Norfleet replied to the topic Would Your Character Rather. . . in the forum Characters 7 years, 1 month ago

    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer Not at all.

    Would your character rather live for five years in freedom and then die or live for fifty years imprisoned (and then, you know, die)?

    Athlanntier: Prison. I could spend fifty years trying to figure a way out and be free of anything in the end.

    Iflanndier: That’s not how this works! What are the conditions of the prison? Like if it’s a prison where the sun beats down upon my face and I have the freedom to do what I want, but still must stay within the confines of that area, then the prison for sure.

    Haflin Glor: –

    Thulduorin: I would rather spend five years of freedom and fifty years of imprisonment. The result is ultimately the same.

    Master Shiftha: *grudgingly* Five years….

Pin It on Pinterest