-
W.O.Holmes replied to the topic Word war #5 in the forum Word Wars 7 years, 1 month ago
To all of us of the Saxon Scribes…uh, CHARGE!..uh, here we go!…I, I…ohhh. Don’t exactly know how to tag all them without being sent out of the state (‘eh-‘eh-‘eh), but hey! @daeus-lamb, can you tag all us? So now shall we form the opposition of New Wessex unto all those of other ranks and peoples. Even though we all really aren’t that different. Hold on a sec, lemme go get something…right…my pen. And other things of my arsenal. Of my pocket. That I usually carry around everywhere except into my dreams.
Flippancy of the tongue does not,
I think,
Progress the realms of fantasy,
For all,
Who durst to walk this oaken floor
For want
Of any morsel of food or drink
Of late.
Savvy? You must actually do it.












