-
W.O.Holmes replied to the topic Hello! *shy wave* in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 1 month ago
@kari-karast Hi! Hello! In other words, greetings fellow…personage of writing. Yeah, no, I do NOT like spoilers. As a fact. I heard this one story of this one guy who came out of a theatre just after watching Endgame and started shouting out spoilers. A mob beat him up. Now I’M not the sort of guy who goes around inflicting pain upon other human beings, but that guy kinda deserved it.
Yes, as you have seen, all of us on here (excepting yourself…I think, but amn’t sure)(I know amn’t isn’t a word, but I like using it) are in the processes of writing languages of an indiscreet nature.
I would advise looking into linguistics and phonetics along with all the other branches of linguistics. They would definitely help you. Both of y’all.
@tashah-claymore I love those runes! They’re awesome, but some of them directly parallel some of the letters in Teltharic. But don’t change it, ’cause then you’d have to do it all over again. Plus their meanings and uses are totally different so it’s fine. I like the bottom row probably the best and also the way you expanded off other runes – a solid rune, break it; a broken rune, solidify it, etc. – I do that a lot in Teltharic though not so much in Enorren. It’s like Tolkien:

You see here how he builds off of his letters.
Btw, I got into Forum the day after you got in and I immediately applied for a guild. I wasn’t sure if the application sent through so I asked Mr Degraaf and he asked Daeus Lamb (great name, huh?) and Daeus Lamb told me that I’d probably get into one this week. So I think we’re good like Veraza said.
Wait, so back to languages. Tashah, do you have your words/sentences running down? That’s how Lathraen runs. Up to down. Hebrew goes right to left. I find those particular things interesting.
What’s your guy’ses, or rather girls’es favourite kind of coffee – if you actually like coffee at all.
I’ll post some examples of my languages in a sec.












