Hello! *shy wave*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello! *shy wave*

This topic contains 165 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Silver Shadow 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 166 total)
  • Author

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

I’m new here, which is probably pretty obvious.  My pen name is Tashah Claymore, and my real name is Josephine Albers.  I’d like to be know by my pen name more though, please.

Anyway, I’m a senior in high school now, and I started writing when I was 11 or 12.  Sadly, I have yet to complete a full book.  I have finished a couple short stories, but haven’t gotten around to editing them yet.  I write mostly fantasy, sometimes in a completely fantasy world and sometimes it’s a fantasy twist on earth.

I’m an introvert, but I’d still like to meet some more writing friends.  And I have never been in a proper forum before, so forgive me if I’m slow to figure it out!  If you’d like to, please tell me about yourself!  And feel free to ask me questions, too.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

August Grace
    @august-grace

Howdy @tashah-claymore

How are you?

Welcome to SE! I am rather a newbie here too *smiles shyly* And hey, I write fantasy too!

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

Hi, @august-grace!

That’s awesome!  Nice to meet you!  I’m doing well.  You?

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

I, David
    @i-david

@tashah-claymore Hello! It is I, David! Welcome to SE! I’m glad you were willing to join us. 🙂

I am also introverted, like to write fantasy and have yet to finish a single book–in spite of having probably over a couple dozen projects and ideas. XD

SE is never short on friendly people whom you can be friends with. Just relax, explore, and talk to people, and you’ll fit in in no time. 🙂

Also, hello, @august-grace! Nice to meet you as well.

"I wish I had what I once had."

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

Hi, @i-david!  Thanks!

I have a ton of projects and ideas, too!  It’s really hard to focus on just one. XD

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

Welcome to Story Embers, @tashah-claymore! Pretty name! 🙂 What’s your favorite thing about writing?

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

Thanks, @dekreel!

Hmm, my favorite thing about writing . . . it’s probably a tossup between world building and character creation.   What about you?

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@tashah-claymore  I don’t really write much anymore, so I don’t know how to answer that. 😛 I’ve always liked the concept of telling stories with beautiful prose in general.

Blog

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@dekreel Beautiful prose is great.  What sort of things did you write when you were writing more?

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@tashah-claymore

Hey, how are you? I’m Chelsea, also known as SeekJustice. I’m Australian, a dog trainer by day and a writer by night.

What are some of your hobbies besides reading/writing? Do you like music?

Mahalo keia huiʻana

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

What sort of things did you write when you were writing more?

@tashah-claymore  Mostly fanfic. 😛

Blog

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

Hi, @seekjustice!  That’s awesome!  I love music!  I listen to it practically all day, and I play four instruments.  I play piano, violin, cello, and just started learning the guitar.  I also do art and archery.  What about you?  What are some of your hobbies?

@dekreel fanfic is great!  What do you like to fanfic about?  I have the very beginning of a Doctor Who fanfic written at the moment.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@tashah-claymore  No way!! I tried writing a Doctor Who fanfic, once upon a time! 😀 😀 It didn’t work, but I had fun trying. What is yours about? Also, I’m guessing you like Doctor Who, so which Doctor is your favorite? 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  J. Dekreel.

Blog

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@dekreel my fanfic is about the day Christopher Columbus sailed for the New World.  Daleks try to mess things up (if that’s proper terminology . . .) so the Doctor has to make sure things go as they’re supposed to.  The Doctor in the fanfic is the 10th Doctor, who is also my favorite Doctor.  David Tennant plays him brilliantly!  What was your Doctor Who fanfic about?  And who’s your favorite Doctor?

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@tashah-claymore  That sounds like a great read! 😀 And yes, the Tenth was amazing.

Mine was about the Doctor getting trapped on a planet and having to solve a riddle to get off. It wasn’t great. 😛 I used my own Thirteenth Doctor (Jodie Whittaker hadn’t become the Thirteenth yet so I made up my own), although the Fifth Doctor (Peter Davison, my favorite) made a cameo appearance.

Blog

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest