-
W.O.Holmes replied to the topic Hello! *shy wave* in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 1 month ago
@tashah-claymore A new convert!!! Do you like eggnog?
I like the way that Irish music bounces and twangs along, know what I mean? If you like the story of a vet in the British Isles then you’ll like ACGS. Plus, it’s hilarious. Especially with all the farmer’s accents and the things people do to each other.
The Sherlock Holmes movies that I’d prefer would be the ones with Robert Downy Jr. but the first one might seem kinda weird at first. It deels with a wackonutjob who’s trying to scare a bunch of people so he can rule them…on the outside.
Great map! I’ll try to get mine on. My old antagonist also lived on an island in the middle of a lake. But then I scrapped him and he became just an old memory.
Anadyre includes a big landmass then an archipelago also. Those I have down upon a large piece of paper, then on the back is the Great Unknown, one might say. It is an huge, uncharted ocean [they assume]. I like this idea of uncharted and unknown because then I can go to something if something happens in Anadyre, or if I get bored I can do something with it.
But, yeah! I love talking about a fictional world and referencing names of places or things and talking about those things. Discussing them; their history. Very interesting.












