-
W.O.Holmes replied to the topic Hello! *shy wave* in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 1 month ago
@tashah-claymore I understand where you’re coming from on the Hobbit. (Yes, I’ve read it a couple of times.) The thing with it is that there’s so much stuff that Tolkien packed into the book and glossed over that it took three movies to properly show it. True, Tauriel didn’t show up in the book, BUT, her name was pieced together through his languages. And it added to the effect of the movie. Sometimes I have to look at them as different stories. As for Legolas, my brother says that although he was not directly mentioned, it was obvious that he was there. You can contact him on his website if you want to know more. (I really can’t see how it is obvious, I mean, he could have been there, but it’s too hard to tell.
I, personally, loved the movies, but that’s just me.
When I say classical music, I mean instrumental, whether new or old. My favourite artist right now is TobyMac though I also like other artists like Stephen Curtis Chapman and those who made the Greatest Showman soundtrack. -Have you seen that?- I like hip-hop and rap and other things with electronic feels to them. I’m not a big rock guy. It just doesn’t feel right writing a poem full of meaning and emotion while listening to rock, know what I mean? I like epic music too, and my favourite ones are the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings soundtracks.












