fb

Activity

  • W.O.Holmes replied to the topic Hello! *shy wave* in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 1 month ago

    @tashah-claymore my brother’s about the only person I actually know who writes at all and the only other person was at school. Course now all that’s changed.

    I’d never heard of them either until I came here. They’re basically a fan that blows tiny water particles into the air. At least, the water soaks into these pads on the inside walls of the thing and makes the air cold as it blows out. It’s really nice, especially at night when I’m enveloping myself in the legends of Anadyre and all I hear is the wind blowing and blasting around my ears. Very soothing.

    Thanks! Maybe I’ll try “writing with the environment” again.

    Yeah, me too. I would have made them much better. Thanks, I’d tell you more, but that would spoil the story.

    Cool.

    That’s more than I got. I’ve just got a general idea in my head or a description of the character, then I go along. Though maybe I should do that. Order out of chaos, savvy? Same here.

     

     

     

Pin It on Pinterest