fb

Activity

  • W.O.Holmes replied to the topic Hello! *shy wave* in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 1 month ago

    @tashah-claymore – Thanks!

    True, and thank you again.

    Why, thanks!

    That’s okay. I’ve only read the prose version of Beren and Luthien in the Silmarillion (by Tolkien), but I do have the poetic form. I’m at the beginning of the beginnings of reading it.

    Cool! and yes, I do. It’s a full world-map and there are different versions so I don’t have all the landmarks written there but I’m still working.  I hope in the future to complete a thorough and detailed final version of a more up-close map. Or rather, multiple maps that make up the larger. That’s of Anadyre. For the second of the flat worlds (so far titled Athos) I have a rough outline of the land and some islands, but that’s about it.

    What paper did you write your’s on? I did mine on butcher-paper. It’s great because I can take of large pieces of paper for the maps. I used to do it with regular-sized paper taped together, which turned out fine, but this is much better.

Pin It on Pinterest