-
W.O.Holmes replied to the topic Hello! *shy wave* in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 1 month ago
Hey @tashah-claymore, I’m new here too. (Nice name.) I’m a freshman in high school and I also love to write fantasy and world build. Though I also write poetry, too. How many fantasy worlds do you have? Or do you have a fictional universe with multiple planets? That’s what I have, but there’s no sci-fi in it. (Ex-going from planet to planet through space.) I’m keeping it all fantasy and attempting to go from the standpoint of Tolkien: create the languages first then invent a world for them. Unfortunately, I haven’t exactly followed that completely but still, I’m getting some pretty serious stuff out.
I also started writing around the age of 11 or 12 and have been writing since! And I play the piano and guitar, though the piano for much longer and the guitar I just began because my church needed one. Let’s just say I’m not the best in the world, but I’m still learning. I’ve still yet to publish a novel but I’m working on that, too.
I posted a piece of poetry on the Fresh Poems on the Poetry Discussions for the Forum it you guys want to critique it.












