-
Theresa Play replied to the topic I'm back, I think, we'll see in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 6 months ago
@pookiemonster, honestly, if my mom let me, I would have a list that long. But sadly I have school books that I have to focus on. But yes, you should definitely check out his books. They are amazing.
I know its an open question, but I can find out so much about a person by how they respond to open questions.
I hate horror. It makes no sense to me. I read romance as long as that isn’t the only plot.
Star Wars! *don’t obsess, don’t obsess…* I’m good, really. Have you ever read Thrawn? Or “Heir to the Empire” series? Or just any of the Timothy Zahn Star Wars books?
Don Quixote, I’ll have to look into that
*completely misses the high five* (clumsy 🙂
I’ve gotta ask, how are you kinda homeschooled? I know how I am, but you’re the first person who is like that












