-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@nuetrobolt: actually, I’m not homeschooled belive it or not though I have gone to privet Christian schools most of my life (and no, I’m not rich its my parents think Christian schooling is important and they’re uh… underqualified to be homeschoolers XD) I did do homeschooling fo one year of my life (grade ten actually) but it was meh… I would rather have a teacher then a book (most times) you know whats sad, your three years younger then me and I’m only one grade above you DX. Becase NZ seasons are ofset from Americas I had to fall back a year when I moved here so I’m still only a Junior (although I’m like one month away from finishing my junior year) whats it like being only 14 but still being a sophomore? are you the “build the set and keep in on my shelf forever” kind of lego guy or the “jsut dump all the lego in a pile and build crazy stuff kinda guy?” also do you want to see some my latest (and greatest) lego achievements?
This is an NXT. It can drive around, shoot, sense stuff (with the ulrasonic sensor in its eyes) and those two sword things light up and spin when I run the power function in his arm. His only major flaw is I accidentally covered the port for the data cable so I uh, have to take his whole arm off just to re-program him XD it took me three trys to get him looking this good.
this is my lego tecnic puzzle box! (I could only bring technical over cuz I didnt have enough space in the suit case). This is virtually impossible to take apart without solving the puzzle. Seriously, I’ve had people pull really hard and, without breaking the lego or using like a pocket knife or something no one has opened it (except for this one time where two kids worked on it together and used the axel as a lever… they actually did get it apart without solving the puzzle but, if I had the right pieces and didn’t have to just work with what I brought over, the method they used wouldn’t work.) so ya, that the kind of stuff I build now days but not becase I dont like normal lego but just cuz I dont have access to it. Cair to show me some of your builds?












