fb

Activity

  • TheClumsy_Lamplighter replied to the topic Welcome to Camp! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago

    @the-fledgling-artist

    rgat does sound scary but I definitely get the technique cause you are using looser lines. And sometimes I actually think it looks cool to leave extra lines there.

    @itsastarrynight

    *blushes profusely* thank you!

    I looove to sing and I’m so glad God gave me the voice he did, it’s just not one of my better talents, you know what I mean?

    Just a small story *smiles* I’ve always been a clumsy person, but I never thought of it as deragatory or a bad thing I just thought of it as a part of quirky me, so there’s that. And “The Lamplighter” is my favorite book. So there you have it.

    is your nickname “itsastarrynight” after the painting??? Also do you have an IG account or something so I can check out some of your art?

    are you and @the-fledgling-artist actual sisters??? Or just sisters in Christ? Also I’m sure she has an amazing voice!!

     

Pin It on Pinterest